12 Aug Top 11 Patios in Acworth – Foodies Rejoice!
In Acworth, we love the crisp mornings that make us want to spend our days outside enjoying a long walk on one of our many nature trails under the canopy of yellow, orange and red leaves. The cool evening breezes make dining outside a must, especially for foodies that love trying new places. Fortunately, we have a wonderful variety of patios to choose from that will delight any pallet. Here are 11 patios that will be essential for you to visit this spring and fall in Acworth!
- BRIX on Main: Located on Main Street in Historic Downtown Acworth, this patio is a striking addition to the back of the century old building. BRIX offers a fun, laid back, and relaxing atmosphere where they specialize in small plates, domestic & craft beers, specialty wines, and custom cocktails. This patio offers sunset views like no other!
- Capo’s: Located on the corner of Mars Hill and Cobb Pkwy, this Italian restaurant specializes in pizza, pasta and sandwiches. They offer a large beer and wine selection and have a hidden patio that you might not even realize exists. This patio is nestled between buildings under a beautiful pergola, with shade umbrella’s and large potted plants that really give this patio a homey feel. Best of all, they allow “man’s best friend” to join you for dinner!
- Center Street Tavern: “The Tavern” as locals call it, is the perfect place to stop and enjoy an ice-cold beverage or relax with a glass of wine after a long day. Offering traditional pub favorites in a renovated hardware store setting, this truly is your neighborhood bar and grill. The small patio has plenty of room for several tables and staff even provides water bowls if your furry friends are in attendance!
- Dogwood Terrace: Located in historic downtown, Dogwood offers award winning American entrees in an elegant venue. The patio features wrought iron railings and a beautiful stone fireplace. Since this is a location is booked frequently for special events, we recommend calling ahead for availability.
- Fish Thyme: This upscale seafood restaurant is perfect for a night out with friends or a more romantic date night setting. They specialize in the freshest seafood and locally sourced products. The large patio features an outdoor fire pit and plenty of seating, with shade umbrellas and beautiful flowers. It’s the yin and yang and the respect for ingredients that makes Fish Thyme so incredible.
- Fusco’s Via Roma: Fusco’s boasts the authentic feel of a rustic Tuscan trattoria. Every dish is lovingly and carefully prepared with a freshness that is apparent in every bite. They are the only location in historic downtown that offers two patio’s to choose from! The covered front patio greets you as you enter the restaurant and is the perfect spot for people watching or waving to the train as it passes through town. The small back patio offers a more intimate setting with shade umbrellas and views of our downtown’s amazing sunsets.
- Gabriel’s at the Old Mill: Gabriel’s is a destination restaurant that is already a favorite among the locals. The building is rich in history and the food is rich in flavor. As you enjoy your meal, you will notice framed artwork that tells the story of the Old Mill, preserving the history of this historic building. The screened in patio offers a barrier so that patrons can dine without the nuisance of insects buzzing in their ear, while sill allowing for beautiful views of our historic district and the train that passes through town.
- Huey Luey’s: Located on Acworth Summit Blvd, Huey Luey’s boasts one of the most impressive patios Acworth has to offer! The rooftop patio has a unique atmosphere, offering covered dining tables or an open lounge area, complete with couches and live music! The downstairs patio has plenty of seating and an outside bar. They specialize in handcrafted margaritas and marinated grilled beef dishes. Patrons can enjoy original recipes and guacamole made to order on the patio of their choosing.
- J.D.’s Bar-B-Que: You can’t miss this patio when driving through town! The smoke in the parking lot will be enough to draw you in to enjoy some good old-fashioned bar-b-que. J.D.’s specializes in smoked meats, using hickory smoked wood chips. This patio is handicap accessible and set under a huge old tree with plenty of foliage to offer privacy for you and your dining companions.
- Poblano’s: Offering traditional Mexican cuisine, Poblano’s is the relaxed dining experience you have been looking for. The talented chef’s treat your pallet to exotic, robust flavors of authentic Mexican food. The patio is the perfect place to sit and enjoy chips, salsa and the freshest ingredients that traditional Mexican cuisine has to offer. Newly renovated, this covered patio can be enclosed for a chilly day or opened up to let in a nice warm breeze.
- Rico’s: Serving traditional Mexican favorites, Rico’s is definitely a stop you will want to make while visiting Acworth. They offer daily drink specials and feature a nice size patio with shade umbrellas. This cozy establishment will definitely make you feel like part of the family!