Take a Photo Acworth Interactive Photography Exhibition
Calling all professional, semiprofessional, and amateur photographers to participate in the Acworth Take a Photo Interactive Photography Exhibition. All photos displayed in this exhibit must be Acworth themed. This could include, but is not limited to, images of a sunset over Lake Acworth, a historic Acworth home, your friends enjoying a meal at Henry’s, and much more! Get creative, but please follow the Acworth themed guidelines. The Take a Photo photography exhibition will take place at Frana Brown Park September 4-September 25. Photos will be printed on 4”x6” outdoor resistant material and displayed through a wire and clothespin hanging system. Visitors to the park will be encouraged to “take a photo” by physically removing artwork from the display to take home as a personal keepsake. A digital curated version of this exhibit will be posted on the Acworth Tourism website.
- By submitting, participants agree that photos can be used by the City of Acworth and/or Acworth Tourism Bureau Authority for advertising purposes.
- No images will be sold during this exhibition. Visitors to the installation will be encouraged to take photos at no charge.
- Photos will be printed on 4”x6” outdoor resistant materials. Images will be labeled with photographer’s name, professional website or Instagram account, and artwork title.
- A digital curated version of the exhibition available on the Acworth Tourism website during the duration of the exhibition. Many images will also be featured on Acworth Tourism’s social media pages @visitacworth.
- Eligible artwork must be City of Acworth themed.
- Participants may submit up to five images, but may submit fewer.
- Artwork submitted will be reviewed by City of Acworth staff. Staff reserves the right to reject artwork for any reason. Depending on the number of submissions, selections may be made due to limited printing.
- Participants must complete application to be eligible to participate. Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses. After the application is accepted, participants will submit images via file sharing application by given deadline. Digital files must be labeled as follows: LastnameTitle.
- All photos must be original work, taken by participants. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy or any entity or person.
- Photos submitted must be high resolution and ready for print. Some images may need to be altered to fit within the 4”x6” size guidelines.
Questions? Please contact Jessy Patterson at (770) 917-1234 or email@example.com
- Application due: August 13, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: August 14, 2020
- Photo submissions due: August 17, 2020
- Exhibition: September 4 – September 25, 2020
Click here to download an application.